Las Vegas Social Media Community…
Join us for an epic celebration in Las Vegas’ social media history! Finesse Media and Mashable commemorate Social Media Day 2012 for the Las Vegas market. 1600+ cities are participating in this global event. Event is international in nature and growing by hundreds of participating cities each year.
Las year we received a proclamation declaring June 30th Social Media Day for the City of Las Vegas. So this year we tried something a little bigger... Social Media Day #Nevada. (Read here)
- June 30, 2011 - 10am-until
- Palms Place Pool & Simon's Resturaunt (10am-5pm) [Palms Place]
- (6) All Access Passes to nightclubs at Palms Casino Resort
- (2) 50 min massage at Drift Spa ($135 Value)
- (1) Dinner for 2 at Simon ($150 Value)
- (1) Dinner for 2 at Nove Italiano ($150 Value)
- (2) One Night Stay at Palms Casino Resort ($250 Weekend/$100 Midweek Value)
- Brand Steakhouse (5pm-7pm) [Monte Carlo Resort and Casino]
- House of Blues / Steel Panthers Concert (10pm-1am) [Mandalay Bay] *******MUST RSVP at http://smdaylv2012hob.eventbrite.com/
- (2) One Night Stay at Mandalay Bay
- (4) pack tickets to Reverend Horton Heat 7/6 @ HOB
- (1) pair tickets to Bouncing Souls 7/13 @ HOB
- (1) pair tickets to Future w/ Pusha T 7/13 late night @ HOB
- (1) pair tickets to Ledisi feat. Eric Benet 7/20 @ HOB
- (1) pair tickets to Animal Collective 9/25 @ HOB
- To celebrate the technological advancements that enable everyone to connect with real-time information and the revolution of media becoming social, to communicate from miles apart, and have their voices heard. We are targeting upwardly mobile young and established professionals, as well as innovators and influencers from the Las Vegas social media scene, who want to socialize with their online community offline.
We have more exciting announcements coming this week so make sure you are following @smdayLV on Twitter, Social Media Day #Vegas on Facebook.
In the meantime, RSVP for the FREE tickets now.
Find out more here: